Thursday, March 7, 2013

HGAGE G-Exes Jackedge

I have to say that the head/face design for this mecha is one of my absolute favorites in the AGE series. That being said, the G-Exes frame being an ace version of the Shaldoll (and thus the Jackedge being an ace variant for the Rogue) makes it very posable. Although the rifle/knife combination is a bit of an overkill for me, I like the idea of using the shield with it. More to follow in this entry.

 There's no denying the fact that it's an ace unit. The head design alone assures that.


 The double ball joint in the torso serves to give the kit some subtle poses that are similar to the Revoltech figures (though not as exaggerated).
 This is probably how it is presented in the manga.
 My favorite detail: the face mask.
And here it is, finally, with the knife removed from the rifle. It's nice, but I'd rather have the mecha holding a shield...

No comments:

Post a Comment