Thursday, November 24, 2016

From Radio Republic: In which we give in to the Halloween Spirit

Archiving articles from my Radio Republic column, Drinking Coffee as the World Goes By:

"20 years ago, Ozone Disco Club in the Morato area became the scene of one of the worst club fires in recent history. Many of the club-goers that night died near the entrance, trapped by inward-swinging doors, the heat, and smoke inhalation."

Read more at https://www.radiorepublic.ph/in-which-we-give-in-to-the-halloween-spirit-balete-drive-and-goodah-the-resto-where-ozone-formerly-was/