Sunday, February 17, 2013

Food Photos - Treffpunkt Jedermann

Excited to eat sausage.

Because I remembered eating good cold cuts bought from Treffpunkt Jedermann, the hubby and I decided to go to the outlet-resto on Edsa, near Cubao.

And so we went there. Since I had not been expecting much in the way of ambiance, knowing how old the place was, I wasn;t surprised. Hwever, for my friends who will brave the second visit with me, I have to say: It smells like a meat shop in there. I found that, strangely, a turn-on. Other people might not find it as conducive.

Also, the ambiance was essentially "shabby, mismatched, but we have GOOD FOOD."

And so we ordered the cold cuts platter, along with another plate of ham.

VERY HAPPY.

As you can see in the picture, Alex and I ended up with meat overload. Yummy. Alex and I are still planning when we're going back. But next time, we need two more people.

For those interested, click on this link for the current owners of Treffpunkt Jedermann.


2 comments:

  1. It's about P350.00, I think. I could be wrong, thanks to the length of time since we went there. It's definitely worth the trip, if you're into cold cuts, ham and sausages.

    ReplyDelete