Sunday, July 22, 2012

Comfort Food!


For people who need a good dose of food overload as a way to relax from a stressful turn of events, may I present to you: Charlie's Grill.

And this is what I pigged out on: 

Two buttermilk pancakes, three breakast sausage patties, a good cup of brewed coffee. I got it all for Around P200 (sorry, I forgot the exact cost).


My friend Ian kept it real: four buttermilk pancakes:


Needless to say, I was happy, but surprsingly not full.

Which was good, except that later in the day, Eric and Carla, the Couple of Doom, invited me to have a late lunch/early dinner with them at The Burger Project. Who could refuse?

I wasn't able to get photos there (camera was used by the hubby), but what I had was a burger with an Angus Beef patty, mozzarella cheese, wasabi mayo, assorted mushrooms and teriyaki sauce, all with oatmeal buns.

My final word? Both establishments serve good comfort food, but I'd have to say that I give the edge on service and presentation to Charlie's. The Burger Project, though, wins in terms of customization - making your own burger combination is really much, much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment